Don’t ask me how, but I managed to acquire a copy of the agenda:
- Introduction: Bringing the 19th Century Mentality to a 21st Century Medium: A Primer
- Originality...What Is It Good For? Absolutely Nothin’! – The Importance of Message Discipline
- PC Stands for Pelosi and Clinton – Finding Words That Rhyme With "Witch"
- Breaking News: How to Embed GOP Commercials and Memos From Scott Walker in Your Blog
- Gun Lust for Amateurs – Feeling the Heat (featured speaker: Owen Robinson)
- A Case Study: The Importance of Nancy Pelosi’s Scarf
- The Freedom of Diversity – Using Racist Language Against Your Own Race (featured speaker: James T. Harris)
- Hit and Run for Fun: Anonymous Posting on Liberal Comment Threads
- Repeating the Lie – Why We All Say The Same Things All The Time
- The Rove E-Mail – A Message A Day Keeps The Dems Away
- Bashing Obama – Who Needs Truth When Innuendo and Guilt-by Association Will Do?
- The McCain Conundrum – Holding Your Nose and Typing With One Hand
- After the Fall – What to Do After November 4th, When No One Cares What We Think
Reception to follow...